Friday 25 November 2016

Tokyo II

I am finishing up my week of traveling by returning again to Tokyo. After two bullet trains and innumerable bus and subway rides, I would say Japan has lived up to its reputation of stellar public transportation - sorry Boston but it's going to be a little  painful waiting for the greenline after being able to spontaneously jump on a train that runs (on time) every 30 minutes - to a city three hours away.

Over the past week we have meandered through the temples of Kyoto, fed the deer that wander the parks of Nara, and  at delicious food in Osaka. Though I am missing being with family for thanksgiving I am so grateful to have had the chance to see some of this awesome country with great friends. Can't believe I have less than 3 weeks left in Okinawa.

Write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment